Pravasi Bharatiya ( NRI) Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for my family

2 posters

Go down

Care for my family Empty Care for my family

Post by gauravkhurana Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 am

Hi Everyone

I am Gaurav from Luton, UK. My family comprises of my parents, younger brother stays in Panipat, India. I am in UK since last 6 months and it has been a very hard time for me and my family as they are feeling alone and they find it difficult to manage all the activities as my parents are old and they cannot go outside everytime.I want someone in India who can take care of my family as I am into business project and it won't be easy for me to go back to India before 14 months.
Your feedback will be appreciated.
Contact with your email id and phone no.
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav

gauravkhurana

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Care for my family Empty Re: Care for my family

Post by saloni Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:43 am

Dear Gaurav,
Myself Saloni working with a renowned Parental Care organization in India called Midson Care. Midson Care is a roof of ‘Care’ under which the loved ones of NRIs find their world of happiness. Our Wellbeing, Convenience and Lifestyle services deliver the same comfort and ease, which you desire to provide them. Now you can realize your dream of sprinkling happiness and joy in the lives of your dear ones with Midson Care because we create an environment of love, care and wellbeing all around your family.
For more details, visit www.midsoncare.com or e-mail us at contact@midsoncare.com and we will be available to assist you.

saloni

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by gauravkhurana Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:12 am

Hi Saloni
First of all thanks for your immediate response and providing these fabulous services at such an affordable cost. I have visited your website and the services and packages which you are providing look extraordinary to me and my family in India and surely I will be taking some services from you. Please provide me some more important details like ;
1. In which cities do you provide these services in India.
2. Do you have any tie-ups with Hospitals and Agencies.

Thanks and looking for your feedback.
Gaurav

gauravkhurana

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by saloni Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:33 am

Dear Gaurav,
Thanks for showing interest in Midson Care. We have tie ups with established, top of the line vendors of India who are pioneers in their respective fields of services.
Midson Care is currently providing services in New Delhi & NCR – (Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad and Gurgaon). We are creating a network which will be serving all over India. We will definitely get in touch with you once our services are launched in Panipat.
Meanwhile, you can visit www.midsoncare.com and join our Mailing List which will enable us to keep you updated about our latest brochures and services. Also, kindly help us with your contact details so that we can contact you whenever we launch services in Panipat.
Regards,
Midson Care team

saloni

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum